There are significant changes at GCSE and A level which will have an impact on students. We ensure that students are fully prepared to embark on these courses through regular review of our curriculum offer and schemes of learning.
- September 2015 (first exams 2017) New GCSEs - English language, English literature and mathematics.
- September 2016 (first exams 2018) New GCSEs – history, science, geography, languages, art and design, citizenship, computer science, dance, drama, music, physical education, food preparation and nutrition, religious studies.
- September 2017 (first exams 2019) New GCSEs – design and technology, business, psychology.
- September 2015 (first exams 2017) English language, English literature, English language and literature, history, biology, chemistry, physics, psychology, art and design, economics, sociology, business, computer science.
- September 2016 (first exams 2018) Modern foreign languages (French, German and Spanish), ancient languages, geography, dance, drama, music, physical education and religious studies.
- September 2017 (first exams 2019) Mathematics, further mathematics, design and technology, and other remaining A level subjects