Physics - Year 12 and 13
Physics Year 12 and 13 - AQA - 7408D
Click on link below to go to exam board website:
• Measurements and their errors
• Electromagnetic radiation and quantum phenomena
• Progressive and stationary waves
• Refraction, diffraction and interference
• Force, energy and momentum
• Current electricity
• Periodic Motion
• Thermal Physics
• Gravitational Fields
• Electric Fields
• Magnetic Fields
• Turning points in Physics (The discovery of the electron, wave-particle duality and special relativity)
A comprehensive revision programme runs throughout the year covering specific year 12 and 13 topics on Mondays after school. Students will be supplied with a list detailing the date of each topic’s revision session.
A Year 13 target group session also runs on Wednesdays after school where students are invited to attend based upon their performance in the Year 12 mock examinations.
In addition to the after-school support, all students are issued with a kerboodle login giving access to a digital textbook for the course (physical copies can be purchased from the school shop if desired).
Students are also encouraged to purchase a separate CGP revision guide and workbook from the school shop and there are many past paper question packs (AQA Exampro) available on the student shared drive of the school network.